Thursday 23 February 2012

Somebody stop me

I keep thinking it's Friday. This is a problem because:

a) I tend to be unproductive on Fridays

and

b) It's Thursday.

The problematic nature of point b) is self explanatory. Point a), on the other hand, means that I tend to do a lot of browsing when I'm being unproductive. Having recently joined Pinterest, I thought I'd start using it. What's better to 'pin' on your board than a bunch of wonderful(ly expensive) things you'd like to own?

I've already ordered 3 pairs of Knockarounds (I hope they arrive before my trip to Marrakech) and I'm having epic handbag cravings. Must. Resist.

Knockaround Chocolate / Amber Premium Sunglasses, $14
On their way!

Prada Tote, €1,330
Definitely not on its way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...