Monday 9 June 2014

Hello Summer

It's been a while. Time to get back on the terrace, embrace the mid-20s temperatures (AKA spring weather in Cyprus terms), play lighter music, wear lighter clothes, carry a lighter soul.

The first festival of the season is already over, and despite the ridiculous clashes and the fact that the person taking care of set times should be jailed, it was pretty good. I couldn't miss Dixon and Âme for the world. Jon Hopkins and Todd Terje, I'll catch you in your full glory some other time.

Now, it's time to recuperate. Nine Inch Nails, followed by five crazy days and nights in Berlin, followed by Field Day and its after-party (despite the blurry mind, I'm sure Kristian played an almost identical set to their b2b a few hours earlier). No regrets, but this body needs some rest, and I think it's time to head to back the studio/my bedroom to produce some party music myself.

Change is on its way and it feels like the possibilities are back, and they're a lot more than ever before.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...